There’s No Need to Fear....Underdog is Here!


OK. So it has been a long time since the last post! 
Well we HAVE been busy seeing Remington safely off to Japan, and I've been getting the Underdog website up and running.http://www.underdogwrestlingclub.com , and Tom and Izzy have been off with the Underdogs camping and attending a wrestling camp since Sunday, so Logan and I have just been total slugs. Laying around all day, playing with the dogs, playing board games, just chilling!

Book-wise, I received an email today from a publishing house I had queried a long, long time ago about our book. I had given up hearing from anyone, but this house was interested and wants to see our complete manuscript. I have to wait until Tom gets home to see what he thinks about that. He has his mind made up about self publishing. He likes to be the one in control. Whatever Tom wants to do is fine with me. I'm not sure what to make of it. I personally am in no rush. It's just a fun book idea, not the focus of our lives!

0 comments:

Search This Blog